[m] this don't make you crazy, does it?
[html]

WC:1150 -Konrei thread

Patrolling the borders as often as he did afforded him a good idea of whom had visited and who was lurking around the borders. This also gave him a good idea of whom was leaving to go other places and when they returned, wasn’t so much spying as information he used to help form a better picture of the pack as a whole. Wolves who left usually returned with subtle hints of scent clinging to their trails allowing to him guess as to where they might have been. When X’y had left her scent primarily scented of Ichika and him, when she had returned the scents that had clung to her from the festival showed up in the scent trail. Saluce’s nose was ending up being the best asset he had to give to the pack. Today however his recent border patrols from the previous days had tipped him off to a certain lurking canine around the borders recently.

So today he wasn’t running along on four legs, no he was sitting atop his war horse already, ready to ride out and confront the canine in full armor and with his mace in toe to project the power of the pack. The lurker hadn’t crossed the invisible boundary but he had grown closer and closer to it, so it was time for him to be asked kindly to move on or be forced to physically. Saluce nudged the horse with the back of his foot paw, urging it forward and it’s snorting breathe reflected his own mood. While the two beings didn’t always get along, the horse knew that when he came to him dressed as he was that his purpose would be fulfilled.

They trotted down and across the invisible threshold, each time a hoof found more stable ground it’s clicking would echo along the woods. It was all a part of the plan, fear and intimidation where two things he used very well and excelled at projecting onto others. But his ears perked a top his head rather abruptly, his eyes scanning around almost frantically as the sincerity and urgency of the call made him fear the worst. A low menacing growl left his lips and it was all the urging Charlemagne needed to turn from a slow trot into a full blown run. The two of them didn’t travel lightning quick even when in such a run, so much weight and the horse himself wasn’t built for speed but power, but it was epic none the less. Such weight beating the ground created a clap of thunder and a slowly increasing roar that heralded the approach of one very well equipped canine.

Meanwhile Alexander was looking over his catch; she had called out and with a pack so nearby the chances of him getting caught where astronomical but he was a man, and a despicable one at that. Any chance he had to feel the sweet tender folds of a woman he had to take it. A broad grin took over his maw as he through caution to the wind, and his rapidly growing excitement seemed to overtake all sensory functions that helped to keep him alive. Long arms reached down and flipped her fully onto her back, marveling at the youth of the female, as drool fell from his lips. The anticipation was almost as great as the act itself as a wandering hand sought the engorged flesh of his groin to remind himself of his coming release. Bending down he hooked both arms around each of her thighs, lowering his head down to poke his nose along those sweet lips between her ample thighs, the scent driving him maddeningly insane as he involuntarily thrust just at the scent of her.

His tongue rolled out as his eyes closed, his flesh lined up and his thrust all but ready until a thundering roar entered his ears. The warning bells didn’t truly go off as he was dead set on one goal, to deflower the female who seemed young enough to be a virgin and then leave her for dead. So close, her warm welcoming slit so near that he felt the involuntary spasm of his muscles seeking to attain what he had claimed. But it wasn’t meant to be, a huge force seemed to push him from his side, his form crumpling to the side, hands and arms unable to keep their hold on the woman any longer. He was thrown to the side and off balance before any pain registered within his lust filled form. Staggering he tried to stand fully upright but his ribs refused to allow such actions as he huddled over himself, coughing and struggling to breathe, the damage massive enough that the internal bleeding was already starting to bring about fits of shaking and weakness.

Saluce had arrived just in time it seemed, and he had literally no time to ascertain the distressed woman even as his eyes spied the male about to do the most dastardly act imaginable. He aimed his horse and his hand grabbed a hold of the hammer, it happened in a split second, the horse barreled through just the side of the man as the great weight, speed and strength of horse and rider combined reached out in a wide arch with his mace and the form of the male visibly crumpled like a piece of paper. Rider and horse turned as the male dismounted, blues burning in anger, it had been a long long time since he had killed a canine, and today seemed to be the day he’d reset the counter back to zero. Each step was purposefully, his lips reciting a prayer.

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
His arms flexed as his left came up and joined the right, his body twisting in a coil as the hammer was swung one final time. This time the body wasn’t the aiming point, the lurker would have died without his second hit but he wanted to make sure this sinner would never again walk the earth again. A static whoosh of air cut through the silence before the thump and crack of a skull pierced the silent landscape. Blood sprayed outward as the skull cracked and crumpled when the mace made its way through. A bomb had exploded at contact and the lurker never knew any better, his life ending just as quickly.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread