[m] this don't make you crazy, does it?
[html]

WC:510 -I did pp her a bit well some. Hope you don't mind. Feel free to protest his efforts and the likes Smile

His breathing never eclipsed any form of heavy, it still settled slowly in his lungs and expelled slowly through his nostrils. Blues settled on the half decapitated form and there was no doubt, Ichika’s rules were meant to keep such things from happening but this had been in defense of another, and one that he had hoped would join Ichika. His righteous path had always had strict rules for engagement, and as the adrenaline slowly ebbed from his body he stood finally straight up, the heavy mace dangling to his side as he looked for the woman.

Blues found her, huddled against a tree, he examined her, first visually, eyes wandering along her form, and even between her legs to make sure no harm had come to her. But harm did come to her, the beautiful face had been marred and he could see swelling along her ribs. He visibly shook, he hadn’t been fast enough to prevent harm from befalling her. Saluce should have taken care of him earlier, moved him from Ichika’s borders but he had waited as per the rules of the pack, and he would have still had to have talked and as a last resort forcibly removed him but still he wouldn’t have been able to harm him. Sometimes he felt constricted by the rules of the pack, if he had been allowed to be more proactive this situation wouldn’t have arisen. But she was safe now and maybe worse for wear but still he had prevented much more evil deeds done to her.

The man walked over to her, setting his hammer against the tree, a gentle hand wound against her waist to prevent her from falling. He only nodded to her words, confused a bit when she mentioned a horse. Blues looked around but didn’t see any other than Charlemagne but a nod to the horse was all that seemed to be needed as it meandered around and whinnied loudly. Sometimes he marveled at how much the horse seemed to understand or if it was all just coincidence, but it didn’t matter, he returned his gaze toward her and shook his head.

“I’ll take you back to Ichika to have your wounds treated by my mate and I.” She smelled of Case di Cavalieri, and he shrugged, oh well he could only try and recruit sometimes. “X’yrin knows I think your Alpha if you’re from Cavalieri, we will make sure you get home.” He stated simply as strong arms proceeded to pull her into his chest. She was in no condition to walk and even though the pain of being carried would be immense to her ribs, there was really no way he could move her without doing so. The big brute cradled her a bit, and walked toward his horse.

“I don’t know where your horse ran off to, but he should turn up,” he stated as he lifted her up and on top of Charlemagne, letting her straddle the horse and placing her hands on his mane to hold onto.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread