suppose i never met you
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

As a child, Arkham had always known that the Lykoi name held power and influence. It had taken some time for him to realize that not all of its connotations were positive. It had taken his mother's sudden disappearance for him to realize that maybe the madness everyone loved to talk about so much may just be valid. He had seen it in his brothers, all three of them spanning three different leaders. Andrezej, his only full-blooded brother, had tried to kill him -- probably more than once, though it had been difficult to tell when they'd been young. Samael had always been a distant and creepy fellow, and Arkham had never taken to him. And then there was Gabriel. It had felt like some kind of betrayal. The only sign he had had other than his sister that his family wasn't as crazy as everyone else said they were. It still frustrated him thinking about it, but that was what he'd come to find, right? Answers.

He winced at his own name, and he was sure the frown showed in his eyes. It hurt more than he thought it would knowing that his sister was out in the ruins of their home looking for his body -- something that she obviously wouldn't find. He hated to think about all of the needless hurt he was making her go through by still hiding, even now. Oh, was all he could say, softly and a little resigned. Talitha spoke of war, and he felt like he should have known. A war... he echoed. You don't know much about what's going on, huh? He needed to find out more. Though he couldn't trust Gabriel for the while, he still didn't want to think that his brother had been the one to start anything. Perhaps he was still too naive. Do you know where I could find out more?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread