suppose i never met you
Sorry for the wait on this. Dx[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:0.8em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
</style>

She moved her four paws individually to bring herself a step closer to the stranger, though her reason was only a childlike quality of curiosity. Obviously, the war made some kind of difference to him, but the assumption that she didn't know anything hurt a little bit. She must have looked like a really stupid little girl. That wasn't the kind of image she was keen on portraying. A thin pout formed on her pretty little lips and her eyes showed her slightly crestfallen disappointment in Kharma. He had been treating her normally until that comment! She refrained from the urge of shouting at him that he didn't know anything, but her tail swayed a little quicker with her dismay; how could he even make that assumption? She lived here!

Apparently my grandmama accidentally caused some wolf to lose her babies, so the leader of the pack came and killed a coyote and her kid, and then dad and uncle Anselm went and killed someone over there, and now it's kind of a stalemate. Otherwise stated, they were awaiting an attack or a chance to strike. She was awaiting a time when she could sneak around and gather information to help her father out. What a hindrance she would become. She wasn't aware of what would happen in the coming days, and for now, the talkative Lykoi was quite happy to hang around Inferni for a short while longer.

But to find out more you would have to talk to their leader and my dad. Gabriel de le Poer, the leader of Inferni. Her helpful offer was given with a winning smile as she awaited approval and dismissal. Obviously she wasn't of much use to Kharma any longer now that she had parted with what information she had, even though she was still a little upset that he had thought she wouldn't know anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread