suppose i never met you
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksRight. Not Kaena after all, though once again Arkham wasn't really sure what he felt about that. Relief? Disappointment? The reaffirmation that she was still gone seemed to say that Gabriel had been right all along though. Or it was a coincidence. He noted that both Hybrid and Samael were still around -- certainly good people for war, but not for keeping peace. The coyote shrugged as well, It's all right. I think I'm going to scout around the area and see what else is going on around here too. He laughed a little; Talitha's attitude was incredibly endearing, but the uncle could not help but feel it would get her in trouble, especially in these troubling times. If he had been anyone else, if he had less innocent intentions, the girl's kindness would have very easily been turned against her.

sharksI will probably be back sometime, he added decidedly, You take care of yourself, kid. Sounds things aren't that safe around here if children are being killed. With that, Arkham turned, cloak billowing slightly as he did so. Thanks again, and then he headed back towards the forests.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread