Trip Trap
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Ooc.

Now that Terra had pointed it out, she looked down at the trapped male. ”What is it that you’re exactly doing?” Axelle didn’t disapprove; she had her own fun, sometimes like this, or maybe was that a dream? Either way, she never judged. The trapped man was looking rather pathetic complaining and bitching about being trapped. He was trapped, there was no way he was going to get free unless he used his head and got out of there on his own. She was certainly not going to help this pitiful excuse for a wolf.

Axelle’s eyes never left the brute as she continued to answer to Terra’s statements. ”Ah, no. It wasn’t your sunny disposition this time… I was, uhh, looking for something.” She didn’t care to elaborate as it was a straight bullshit lie and she really didn’t know what she was doing here at all. Sometimes her mind got the best of her and brought her to places, and most of the time she found herself stalking Itzal’s whereabouts, with no luck of course.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a flying piece of large, hunky debris that barely missed her. An audible snarl erupted from her throat and she rounded on the trapped piece of garbage in his cage, ”Hey! I did NOTHING to you! Keep throwing shit at me and you’ll be in a worse predicament than you are now!” She was capable of some things. Maybe she wasn’t as fearsome as others, but there was always ways of upping her status as a cold hearted bitch. ”Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your ass out of there ‘cause no one's gonna help you.” Not after the large piece of concrete almost came in contact with her, and actually not ever. She liked to test the strengths of others, and liked even more to watch them get out of the predicaments they were in. This could be a good show after all. She turned back to Terra after calming down some, ”Where’d you find this sorry piece of life anyway?” She was referring to the male.

Word Count → 351

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread