Trip Trap
[html]

Ooc.

Axelle returned her gaze to watch the other below in his trap, her expression turning from normal to disgusted in the matter of a few seconds. ”Ridiculous indeed,” she muttered, more to herself than anyone else. The brute roamed around in the bottom of his trap, complaining and not doing anything to help himself in his predicament. Obviously if someone were to play a trick on him, he wouldn’t be a good sport.

The trapped brute’s activities kept Axelle’s gaze on him, but her attention was caught by Terra. ”He seems to be the equivalent of a rat… Cats are smarter.” She made sure it was said loud enough for the trapped one to hear. ”I guess I’ll have to watch out for your traps then.” She never encountered one, and couldn’t imagine ever falling into a hole, but it was possible. Now she would know not to ever lose her mind in any of the cities around, and go walking around aimlessly. She might be subjected to falling into one of Terra’s traps and be stuck in there like this male. Or not. She was way too crafty to be trapped like some mindless domestic animal. She was not domestic. Even Frex would be able to get out of this one… She thought to herself as she eyed a possible escape route.

”This is what you keep yourself busy with?” If it was something that Terra enjoyed, so be it. Who was she to judge? Axelle had her own hobbies that others would disapprove of, like her drug and alcohol habits- thinking of which, I haven’t done in a while..- and rum making. ”Have you touched up on your sword fighting skills since our duel?” It was just a question lingering in the back of Axelle’s mind. Maybe they could have another duel soon.

Word Count → 305

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread