Trip Trap
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Axelle's opinion brought a shrug from Terra. Cats might be fairly bright, but rats were clever as well. She had seen a few weasel their way out of things, giving her no preference for what she caught. As long as she was able to learn and improve her skills and entertain herself that was what mattered. Terra noded her head briefly, lost in her own thoughts. The fact that Axelle might get caught in one of her multitude of traps hadn't occurred to her, and even if it had Terra wouldn't have stopped, waiting to see if Axelle would be able to escape a trap if she fell in.

Terra's eyes fell sharply onto Axelle. This isn't just to keep me busy. It's training. It helped her improve her stealth, develop new tricks, find ways of escape she wouldn't have considered before, design new things. It was all a contest of wits, with Terra continually improving to defeat and improve herself. It wasn't the only way she did this, stealing and trespassing among the others, as well as mercilessly teasing whatever caught her attention for the chance to test and see if she'd improved. Axelle's question had Terra tipping back slightly, dangling a particularly dirty rope towards the prisoner.

Have you tried this one? Suspiciously the wolf eyed her before grasping it. Terra turned to face Axelle jovially. I've been practicing, but I haven't had anyone to spar against. There were new tricks in her repertoire, but she didn't know how effective they'd be yet. The wolf, deciding to trust Terra's choice, pulled the rope, releasing another shower of debris over top of him. Howling with laughter Terra gripped the edges. Each rope was designed to show what they'd release, after all. The fact that he'd fallen for such a trick amused Terra endlessly.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread