Trip Trap
[html]

Ooc.

It was a weird way of training, but then again how would one improve trapping without actually trying it out on various types of prey? Axelle nodded as Terra enlightened her about her duties. Everyone on these lands had something to keep them busy, and something to improve their skills on. Trapping was one of Terra’s duties, and Axelle felt that she was the right kind of character for the job. Her personality fit it perfectly.

A smile crept onto Axelle’s face as the trapped one grabbed onto the rope. She knew Terra didn’t give up that easily, and she knew she would have something up her sleeve. The rain of debris caught Axelle off guard and had her rolling with laughter. She had to bend over and clutch her stomach because she was laughing so hard. ”Stupid wolf,” she said when she finally had herself under control. Why would anyone who was trapped trust their captor? Apparently, males. Suddenly Axelle had a brilliant idea…

”Can you teach me some of your useful trapping ways? Someday, of course.” Trapping could give her a little amusement in her life, especially if she was successful with trapping other wolves. Male wolves, of course. Females were on her side, and she had no reason to hate her own kind, yet. ”We could make a little trade: you teach me what you know of successfully trapping something, and I’ll teach you what I know about sword fighting… Sound good?” It was an even enough trade, both females will get a learning experience out of it.

Then after her little learning experience, Axelle could tweak her skill and focus on what she really wanted: to trap and torture other useless males. The malevolent thoughts and ideas were swirling around in her mind, and she was excited and anxious to make them happen. She needed Terra’s skill and she needed to focus on a plan, and then she needed prey.

Word Count → 324

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread