Trip Trap
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Hearing Axelle laugh alongside her Terra grinned over at the mismatched wolf. She was glad someone was there to share her amusement. The now-filthy wolf moved about, cursing the pair as he searched for a way out. He truly was a fool. Pulling one of the ropes would gain his release. Then again, maybe he wasn't so foolish, as one of the ropes would lead to his death. Terra supposed he had decided it was better to take his chances and avoid the ropes rather than find anything more unpleasant in there.

Axelle's question caught her off guard, earning the wolf a growl from the coyote. Teach her how to trap? Terra was fiercely protective of her tricks, knowing that they could be used to save her life someday. If someone was taught about them, let it get loose, it made the trick useless for when she tried to use it. Glancing over to give her an adamant refusal Terra stopped at the mischievous look on Axelle's face. It appeared the wolf already had ideas about how to use this skill. Grinning Terra nodded her head. I can't teach you, but I can show you. If you're quick enough I'm sure you'll pick up what you need to.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread