Trip Trap
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra's tail twitched, noting Axelle's foolish bravery. It wasn't fear of the wolf that had her moving. When the pile collapsed it pulled the female down too. An escape route might be opened, but it wasn't a safe one. She glanced down at the two below, watching the male slowly climb back out, moving towards the entrance, blood oozing down his face. So he had survived that. It looked like he was tougher than she had given him credit for.

Her tail wagged brightly at Axelle's suggestion. Yes! That would be fun. That was exactly the kind of game that Terra loved so much, dangerous and amusing. Even if her life was never quite endangered she would certainly be spending her time doing this. Terra watched him move closer for a short while, her attention waning as it became clear that it would just be a typical battle. She wasn't interested in that. I suppose I'll see you around. I still have some traps to check. The wolf's head swung, snarling as he tried to leap through the debris to charge her. The coyote simply laughed, leaping over the roofs, clambering away over the city. No one could catch her.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread