that old wind is whistlin' your tune
[html]
OOC Laughs

Wayne's answer to her question was not good at all. Olnayni would have given the pup a better answer she could understand. Then again, the white wolf was used to Dalgina's myriad of questions, fielding them and coming up with something she could understand. Listening to learn the answer was a little confusing. It seemed that one either had special ears or not, and that was greatly disappointing. The idea of everything having a voice that she could listen to did entrance the pup though. What would it be like, to understand the birds and the wind that blew around?

Dalgina was just beginning to drift off into her own private day dream, Gypsy almost finished grooming the pup, when Wayne cut in with a question. Puzzled she stared at the dog until he clarified, making it easier for her to understand. Her tail thumped happily. Lots of fun! Keep busy, always new things to see and learn. Adults stay busy, lots for them to do. I play with my orej, and Kiara tells me stories, and Whisper comes for walks with me! She was still disappointed that Whisper wasn't a horse, but Whisper was still fun to play with.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread