standing outside the fire
[html]

(378) My turn to be sorry! XD ♥ And sorry doubly for a rambly post. ._. First paragraph and second are essentially skippable. c:

Ithiel is by Raze!

His cousin had done some witchcraft to the chestnut mare to have altered her behavior so. Then again, so had Ithiel's behaviors around horses improved -- no longer did he constantly demand and push and pull from his horse, the dust-colored man now knew when to comfort her and when to push her harder. He also knew when her mood soured beyond his appeasement, though such a fit had not occurred since before Myrika's weeks with Lystra.

The man's title interested him, and Ithiel decided to slide down from the saddle. He hobbled his horse and let her go where she willed -- which, as it so happened, was nowhere. She stood and peered at Wayne with a mix of fear and curiosity in her brown eyes -- she could do no harm hobbled as she was, however, and Ithiel decided it was best to pay her no mind. Instead, he moved toward Zedekiah and offered the bird a chunk of dried meat. More interested in what the man had to say next, Ithiel half-turned toward his companion and frowned.

Ah. I would have expected an Ichikan rather than one of Casa di Cavalieri, way up here, the man said, shrugging and offering a smile. This one was forced -- Ithiel was not one well-versed in deceit, and his honor forbade lying and truly foul trickery. Nevertheless, the subject of the mountain pack interested him. Vesper and Ezekiel both had spoken on the subject of Ichika no Ho-en, and the dusky coyote was eager to obtain any useful information that might be delivered back to his Legatus ranks.

I expect these lands are a shock, after the famed beauty of the mountain pack's land. I was hoping to meet one of them and learn more of... anything, really, that goes on there, Ithiel offered, rolling his shoulders in a shrug. It was best to ask directly, he had decided -- it was less surreptitious, but it made his meaning and intent clear. My leaders spoke of a new reign, and I do not know how they look on coyotes. He frowned. The same can be said for Casa di Cavalieri, but your pack and my clan have had no issue, the dusty man said, shrugging.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread