standing outside the fire
[html]

SLOW SIE IS SLOW SRY <3

Ithiel is by me!

The dust-colored coyote listened with interest at the male's description of the mountain pack. It did not jar with what Vesper had said at the meeting, he thought, and the man nodded slowly. He had no further questions, for he was not the sort of scout to spy and sneak his way into information. What he discovered by simply riding the length of a pack's borders at a respectful distance was plenty, and this added tidbit would serve him well enough.

As the dog continued regarding his own pack, the dark man tilted his head, his red-hued eyes brightening with interest. This principle was one he understood well, and he nodded enthusiastically (at least, as far as Ithiel's enthusiasm went, which was not very far). Thank you. I don't need to know much else, the coyote said. Your pack's ways are one I understand well. God favors those who do His work best, not those who simply pray for His assistance. Sometimes it's necessary to fight for a belief, especially one like peace, the man said. It was uncharacteristic of the hybrid to mention prayer and his beliefs in such a forthright manner, but the subject had been broached with the word prayer. Ithiel understood this word well and had zeroed in on it.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread