standing outside the fire
[html]

(309)
Can end here if want or you can reply again or we can keep going or whatevsss broskies

Ithiel is by Raze!

The dark-furred coyote was one of almost ritualized practices, but they were not very obvious, from the looks of him. Ithiel prayed nightly before he slept, and each morning as he arose. These prayers were always whispered in the private confines of his own abode, however, and few -- none, perhaps -- had witnessed this behavior of him. Ithiel preferred it this way, for he was not one to proselytize his beliefs to others. Everyone had a path to walk, and he could no more sway them than he could change the direction of the wind on a whim.

The dark hybrid nodded -- he understood this. Time and distance could easily erode a man's faith, in the same way the realities of the world might. Scintillan beliefs took precautions against such things, but even then it was not altogether preventable. You might never have known. I don't talk about faith much, he began, tilting his head back and considering how to best phrase such a thing without causing offense to the blonde dog. Everyone's faith is their own, I guess, is what I mean, he said, shrugging his shoulders. The drab-colored coyote intended it as reassurance, for the man before him seemed uncertain. This was as far as Ithiel would go, however, unless the dog pressed him for more information.

I don't want to hold you up, the Caelum said, nodding his sharply-angled coyote head as the dog bent to pull a pebble. It'd probably be best for both of us if we avoid spending so much time in this place. Perhaps I'll see you again, in the south? the coyote offered, even as he turned back toward his horse. His gaze lingered on Wayne a moment, and the briefest hint of a smile passed over his lips before he mounted up.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread