you pray to me, your lucky star.
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-02 { width: 500px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid #241d55; background: #1c0742 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... le-02x.png) top center repeat; } #grace-02 .header { background: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... ble-02.png) top left no-repeat; padding-top: 335px; padding-bottom: 20px; } #grace-02 h1 { font: bold 10px Tahoma; color: #fff; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 20px 20px 0px 95px; } #grace-02 p { text-align: justify; text-indent: 20px; margin: 10px; font: 10px Tahoma; color: #fff; margin: 0px 20px 0px 95px; } #grace-02 .speak, #grace-02 a { font-weight: bold; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 0 0.2em #774a00, 0 0 0.2em #140431; }</style>

And if you'd 'a took to me like a gull takes to the wind...

Oh, hello there. Smile

Well I'd 'a jumped from my tree, and I'd 'a danced...

Grace was deep into her meditation when a sharp rap on the head startled her out of her trance. Taj had finished eating, and while she had not noticed him perch atop her head, his usual seat, she did notice when he pecked her, tweeting and flitting about urgently. Touching a hand to the side of her head, she felt a small wound, and barely a trickle of blood. She growled, low and warning. "Taj..." The crow was still dancing about, wings aflutter, as if he thought to become a hummingbird. His cries were urgent and panicked. What on earth had gotten into him?

At last, she noticed him: a male, not too far off, but far enough. Taj had been sounding a warning. Grace sniffed the air and caught pack. He was of these lands. She raised herself up only enough to make it visible when she lowered her body in a kneeling bow. Taj seemed to sense that this was a wolf thing, and perched on Layla's back, further away from the stranger. Grace held her bow, not too low, but enough to convey her message. She was not without manners, and while she was not within his borders, she was near enough that it seemed that she should be respectful.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread