you pray to me, your lucky star.
[html]

(330) You can edit "Leader Needed" into your title and Marit should be along shortly. :> Feel free to reply again or wait for her.

There was a sharpness to the angles of her face that made him wonder if she yet contained coyote blood, but her scent told him this was not true. Some strange breed of wolf foreign to him, who had only seen the feral dogs and arctic brethren that had been large and burly as he. Anatole was a massive animal, but one whose social skills were stunted and formed without the practical behaviors of pack creatures. Instinct allowed him to adapt, but he was still an oddity among his own Tribe. In a way, finding someone who thought of herself as odd was no surprise—they were all strange now, with a mutation driving them to change and become less like wolves every day.

He listened to her attentively, triangular ears high and posture relaxed. There was no aggression in him, for instinct did not allow him to behave in such a manner around women. Even when he had been assaulted by them, he would always choose to flee. Fast footed despite his size, he was often able to outrun his opponents. Anatole followed her mentioned companions in time, more aware of the horse than the bird; of the two it was the horse that could cause trouble.

She gave her name, and he was pleased for her purpose. They had no one to care for the animals since before the war, and while Frodo did an admirable job, he was a hunter first. “AniWaya does keep horses. We have many here; I can’t tell you much about them, I’m afraid,” he went on, and surprisingly, smiled. “I’m not much for horses. We could use someone who knows more about them,” the scout added. He lifted his head and let out a loud cry, summoning his leader.

When he had finished, he settled onto his haunches. “My name is Anatole. You may speak with my leader when she arrives of your talents…and your tribe,” he added, recalling the word mentioned.

<style>
#anatole-sun {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-sun p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-sun p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-sun .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-sun .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-sun b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-sun u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-sun b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread