you pray to me, your lucky star.
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-02 { width: 500px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid #241d55; background: #1c0742 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... le-02x.png) top center repeat; } #grace-02 .header { background: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... ble-02.png) top left no-repeat; padding-top: 335px; padding-bottom: 20px; } #grace-02 h1 { font: bold 10px Tahoma; color: #fff; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 20px 20px 0px 95px; } #grace-02 p { text-align: justify; text-indent: 20px; margin: 10px; font: 10px Tahoma; color: #fff; margin: 0px 20px 0px 95px; } #grace-02 .speak, #grace-02 a { font-weight: bold; color: #fff; text-shadow: 0 0 0.2em #774a00, 0 0 0.2em #140431; } #grace-02 sup a { font-weight: normal; text-shadow: none; }</style>

And if you'd 'a took to me like a gull takes to the wind...

Hello there.

Well I'd 'a jumped from my tree, and I'd 'a danced...

Training Taj had indeed been a chore. While he was exceptionally smart, for a bird, he was also exceptionally stubborn. Grace was patient and persistent, and she had won him over eventually, but he was not her pet. He was a companion, with her of his own volition, and free to come and go as he pleased. As it happened, he thought to chance a life with her, and she accepted him openly. More than anything, they were friends.

To the head-woman, she performed Anjali Mudra? and smiled. "Namaste?, m'lady," she replied pleasantly. "I would be honoured to accept your request, and I thank you." Taj flapped over lazily, settling on her head and looking at the new canines. He leaned down in front of Grace's face and cawed a question. "Yes, Taj, we are staying. Behave," she told him. It seemed that he could understand much of what she said, although he communicated mainly in tones and displays.

The crow settled into her mane, just between her ears, and cawed again, this time in the direction of Ulilohi and Anatole. Grace chuckled. "This is Taj. We travel together. I think he likes you, m'lady." A whicker reminded her of her other companion, and she nodded toward the mare. "And this is Layla. She is feisty, but she will obey me. Is there any place that I might stable her?" She gazed in the direction of the pack lands, thoughtful. "And myself, perhaps..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread