M-Yours You Say
[html]

some powerplay here...Tell me if you want it changed ^ ^

Selene felt that standing there like an imbecile wasn't wise, and the hit that was thrown at Amy from the male had her approaching, it was true. Amy had not been the most gentle with the angered man, but he had tried to hurt a pregnant female. And someone who could have been her friend. As the blonde female fell to the ground, instinctually Sel rushed over to extend a hand to help her up. "Amy...What's happening here?" Red eyes glanced frantically around, some blood lay in a small pool by her feet, most likely from the male Amy had practiced her knifemanship on.

This male must've been a slave captured from Amy, but she couldn't see Hadley in this man. Hadley seemed fearful, gentle even. This one, he had attacked Amy and was proud of it. As she pulled Amy up, checking her over for any wounds other that the probable wound from the punch. "You alright?" The Italian wanted to keep low with the business she had with Hadley, how she had stayed with him, everything. That would be difficult, his scent was thick on her fur. Maybe she'd distract Amy from the subject, speaking of other things. It made her visibly nervous seeing the fight in this dog woman, however these too women had the wherewithal to keep it together and act civilly. "I see you have a new one. Fighter he is." The girl gestured  with her muzzle, finding this slave-man was a little too violent towards Amy to truly think of him like she had with Hadley when she saw him with Amy.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread