M-Yours You Say
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Selene rushed to her side quickly. It was good, seeing someone who responded so readily to her requests. This wasn't the first time she'd needed help from outsiders, and Amy wished that she'd gotten a different slave. His spirit had captivated her mind, forgetting the difficulties she would have with pups on the way. If she wasn't pregnant Amy would have enjoyed herself with the male, slicing him open and draining him of his anger. The circumstances allowed him to fight however, forcing Amy to do such drastic things. It was horribly demeaning, needing help from someone when she had a slave for such tasks. This was the last time she was taking in someone so green. Her next slave would already be broken.

She grunted slightly as she was pulled to her feet, relieved that Selene had been able to manage it. I got a new slave. The brat won't stop fighting me. I don't have the time for this, so I tied him up, hoping to get my point across quickly enough that I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Keeping him chained up all the time was a massive headache. She could be doing much better things. Amy nodded her head briskly at the heiress. Realizing what a disaster she looked, Amy's head dropped. She wanted to look civilized, to offer the best of what she had to the heiress who stood on equal grounds with her. Instead she was in the streets, blood on her hand and filth on her body, not even able to stand properly.

She lifted her head at Selene's words, trying her best not to show how terrible she felt about the weakness that had been revealed. Able to stand on her own again Amy pushed away. She smiled at Selene's words, remembering her own thoughts. Yes. He'll be wonderful once I break him in. Sighing she looked at Selene. I just can't do it right now. Still, it was wonderful to see the hybrid again. How are you? Amy took a deep whiff, concern crossing her face as she smelled Hadley. What are you doing with the slave I sold?<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread