M-Yours You Say
[html]

mush time, feel free to have Amy twap her across the face :|

Selene stood watching as Amy pushed away, standing on her own. Idly the young hybrid's mind flickered to the conversation with Amy a while ago. Where Amy had told her about her family, the only people in her mind that were truly like ghosts, unreachable and unreal. The crest upon her shoulder was of the Vansenza family, a secretive marking to keep away the people seeking the Barino heiress, Jonito had marked her as his own child, kept her safe.

Thoughts were interrupted as Amy asked about her wellbeing, simply the young woman gave a small nod to the larger golden female."I'm fine." it was good to see Amy again, the woman had put her on equal stance with herself. The next question though, it was too hard to answer. Large ears flattened themselves against her dark hair, lying to Amy could prove fatal, even in the dog's pregnant state. Red eyes turned to the chained man,keeping her eyes away. "I-I live with Hadley...We live in the same lands...We hang out." Visibly, Selene gulped nervously, it was the truth, she did live in the same place. Yet she couldn't yet reveal the feelings she had for the scarred hybrid. Instinctually, she took a step back, away from the pregnant merchant. "Is there a problem with that"

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread