M-Yours You Say
Selene glanced carefully over to the blonde female, her hesitancy and almost indecent backing away sent a shudder through the girl's system as Amy's eyes narrowed. What could Amy do to her anyways? It would not do any good to attack, the pack would be all over the incident, it just would mess things up. And Hadley. What would he do if he found that she was probably laying on the ground somewhere covered in her own blood? That wasn't likely to happen, knowing the sword was clenched into her fist, her own defiant weapon.

The hybrid watched carefully, the information about the springs, about her caring for the nurly hybrid couldn't reach the wrong ears, and as far as the brown coydog knew, Amy's would be the wrong ones. The question about Selene being a slave increased her hesitancy, having her fumbling for words. "No-I mean...Not really. No" The bag of trinkets was clutched to her chest, the other black hand clutched the sword's handle. "We live in the same pack?' The young woman's voice wavered to make it almost a question, expressing the vast nevousness she felf. If Sel didn't have fur, her face would be as white as a starch ivory sheet.

Finally after a while, the need to say the words to prevent further harm from withholding what was true, with an exasperated huff of breath, the young hybrid looked Amy square in the eye, lifting her chin as to look stronger than she was, luckily her knees were not shaking. "Amy. I love Hadley...What could you do about that?" The girl's lithe form was tense, Amy seemed like the type to spring, and if she gave a care towards the pups within her, she wouldn't. "I have for a while now.' For now, the hybrid woman didn't care about the empire she had left behind in Italy, it would be too much trouble to get it back. On the other hand, she was completely happy with Hadley in Casa di Cavalieri.

Messages In This Thread