M-Yours You Say
[html]

I am tempted to jump into Hadley and Laikira's thread. But that would be rude. And i am not a rude person. And seeing Sel all :O surprise-face is sad. We should have a Hadley co-thread when he finds out about Amy and Sel's little chat 

Selene shook her head as Amy retorted. Things seemed to be going all wrong, not right enough to be civil. The didn't care at all if she was some missing heiress, she didn't give a flying fuck whether she could control Italy at all. Her words of love for Hadley angered the golden merchant, and for a moment the young hybrid faltered with fear. It was quickly interrupted as a fist came furling towards her face, striking her in the side of the muzzle. A low growl emanated from her throat as the impact came, but red eyes pierced into brown as the infuriated words hit her ears. "I don't care if I'm a Barino! They don't mean anything to me! I've never met them, and some fortune or whatever isn't worth it. And Hadley wasn't a slave until you made him one. And if I'm stooping so low, so be it."

She didn't know whether she would be able to fight back, maybe there was this hidden cowardice that enabled the girl to keep away from backing up her bark. "By together...I mean same room..." The brown and cream hybrid watched almost sadly when the pregnant woman before her spoke about Hadley. There was no way to answer that, how could she? Hadley had never told her that he loved her, and who knew? Maybe in her absence he might have been coddling some other woman. "I-I don't know...He's never told me that. But-" Maybe her worth was nothing, it was just Selene the kid-sister, someone never thought of as a lover. "But he holds me...Makes me feel safe..." Taking a few steps away, Selene glanced to the golden female. Conflicting emotions over her expression. The side of her muzzle hurt, but was ignored in the midst of the hurt within.

Maybe it was just the way Amy could manipulate her, make her believe she wasn't worth his time, or she his. Her mind flicked to the family she was supposed to take over in Italy. "I don't want anything to do with the Barino family. I don't even know them! They were dead before I was a week old! You want Italy? Take it." For a moment the coydog had lost herself in doubt, maybe it was something Hadley was doing for entertainment, to have her admit and promise herself to him, and all this time she had felt entitled to the gentle man. Maybe it was a game. And if it was true, what value did she have now? She'd make it a priority to discuss things with Hadley once she got back, if she wasn't worth it, she'd most likely move out. But how was she to be reassured? Told that she was valued. And maybe she was just a toy to use until broken. Quietly, she laid the sword down, laying down her only defense. Attempting to forge a truce between them.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread