M-Yours You Say
[html]

OOC i think that happens while selene is in ichika anyways

Word Count :: +000

Amy's eyes widened with shock as Selene picked up her heritage-and shattered it against the ground. So much power and wealth was thrown away, for a mere slave. It was something Amy would never have expected. The cold blooded merchant didn't understand such motives, such emotions. Every one of her movements were calculated, only anger and lust coming out as true emotion. Her words about Amy making Hadley a slave meant nothing to her. I gave him a purpose when he'd been little more than trash! You're still worth more than him!

The hybrid just kept yammering, trying to back up what she felt. A triumphant smile fell across Amy's face at Selene's next words. The heiress was so young, so naive. Such a fitting tool in the right hands. You haven't heard him speak it because he can't value you. He doesn't know your worth, incapable of understanding it. But that's alright. You're still a child. You can find someone so much better. Amy smiled as Selene tried to push Italy into her hands. I don't believe you understand. I can't take Italy from you. It's yours, and no matter what my family does, as long as you live they will never acknowledge my family's claim. Someone would always wait for her to return.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread