M-Yours You Say
[html]

yep yep. No problem bro Big Grin

Amy's words were seeming unintentionally hurtful, she said the caramel hybrid had worth and Hadley didn't acknowledge that. All that time before Hadley, she had thought herself as nothing, worthless and nothing compared to the rest of the world. When melted into Hadley's arms, she felt safe, warm and even precious. "That's-That's not true." Tilting her head defiantly, the feya knew that part of Amy's words had some truth, some possibility of reality. Instead she stubbornly pushed those away.

She hated being called a child, she'd seen things, felt things that were not right. Had more experience and caution towards the world than that of a child or young one. "He is valued to me. He may not tell me, but to me...He's worth more than anything I've ever seen." The girl's intention was to never be sounding overly muddle headed over the whole subject, sound overly in love even though she truly was. "What do you mean by so much better? Someone of royalty and wealth? I don't want that. I'm happy the way I am." Her head bent at the words, she wasn't entirely happy not knowing anything from Hadley's words, he showed more in actions...Which was more special?

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread