M-Yours You Say
[html]

dead bebes = even more shatter. And I remember from before, I promised you beautiful Hadley babies 

Selene snorted as Amy brushed off the attachment as if it were not legitimately something in strong feelings when in truth it was something of adoration and security. "Well. You know what I mean." A low almost inaudible growl rumbled from her throat as the man she loved was referred to as a slave. He wasn't a slave anymore, and he should no longer be seen as one.

Somehow she wished for a change of spirit for this bitter woman, but knew nothing of the sort could be accomplished. Something or the teachings that had fallen upon Amy had changed her, this wasn't positive social at all. This seemed threatening, so calculated. And what problem could Amy possibly have with Selene being close to Hadley? Did she want the scarred man as broken as he was the day he had left Amy? All so much, all so confusing. Two different sides and which one to stick to? Eyes glanced to the sword at her feet, not contemplating the idea of attacking, but at least it was there. It reassured her much to an extent that she had a weapon if needed. But it wasn't right to hurt someone carrying innocent pure lives, how could she kill them? The brown female glanced back to the enslaved man tugging at his bonds, wondering vaguely if Amy would manage to break his spirit too. For his sake she hoped he didn't, that he'd get away and live how he wanted to. She couldn't keep her mind off Hadley back at home, wondering and wishing that the things Amy was saying weren't true, and the trust she had wouldn't shatter. 

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread