M-Yours You Say
[html]

OOC yes, yes you did. made me cry when omni was mated. thought no more babies XD

Word Count :: +000

Amy nodded her head. She understood. Selene needed someone who she could rely on completely. Amy hadn't made him for that purpose, but he was capable of fulfilling it nonetheless. Noting that Selene's gaze wandered to Raoth she shook her head. He'll be fine. It's better than him constantly fighting me. At least he hadn't tried to kill her yet, though she wouldn't put it past him. As long as he refused to listen to her Amy would be forced to drain his energy in other ways than hard work. Leaving him out there to struggle would be just fine.

Looking over herself again Amy sighed. She really was a walking disaster right now. Her hands were slightly bloody from cutting into Raoth, her clothes covered in dirt from being shoved down. Her body had sweat beading from it as well. I do apologize at being such a mess. I wish we could have met under better circumstances. I do believe I have some wine I can offer you however, if you'd like? Amy began to move toward her wagon slowly, thinking about what kind of hospitality she could possibly offer in this condition. Nothing good.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread