M-Yours You Say
[html]

Hadley and Sel Babies would be PURDY. Oh and I started the Hadley/Omni thread in...Where was it again? 

Selene thought of being back in Casa di Cavalieri, this encounter was too hard on her, the confusion and manipulative Amy was getting to her, and what side to believe? There was a large chunk of the brown and black woman that refused to change about how she saw Hadley. And she didn't know if that one piece would someday be her happiness or in more pain than anyone could ever imagine.

Quietly, she nodded as the beautiful gold female spoke. Sel didn't believe in slavery as strongly, and now that Amy had her hands on the slave tied up, there really was no going back. Hadley was lucky, Sebastian had bought him off only to set him free. There still needed to be a thanks given to the russet man, although the worry of his reaction kept the girl hesitant. Sel couldn't just waltz in and speak of her love for the scarred massive hybrid, who knew how Sebastian felt.

Selene shook her head as Amy apologized for the whole mess started as of earlier. She saw no problem and the temptation of good wine was pulling at the girl, but there had to be refusal. "I'm sorry...I have nothing to repay you." She glanced idly towards the wagon, seeing all the soft furs and weapons stored in the background. Selene envied Amy for the things she was able to do, to keep strong and respected among others. Sure sometimes fear was involved, but Amy was a naturally dominant person. Selene was lowly, quiet and completely submissive if needed. "I think I have to get back..." A cloud cover was pulling overhead in a flux of grey, and she was worried that if she didn't get back, Hadley would forget about her and think she was just playing him. And that wasn't true. And it couldn't happen that way.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread