Nudist Colony
[html]

WC:330- Again so sorry for the name confusion

Saluce watched the alpha with a cautioned eye. It seemed they were both cautious men, neither one of them seemed to be willing to greet each other in an excited way, but they weren’t exactly being mean either. Saluce respected the man’s claim on his pack but some of the questions he had where about the packs policies.

“As I’m sure your aware, Ichika makes no designation toward a canines race or lineage. We even have former Inferni members who have taken to our pack. But what I’ve heard is that your pack does harbor some hate towards coyotes? As I’m sure your aware this would present us with a difficult situation, if as you say you want to work on an alliance between our two packs.” Saluce lets those words hang in the air a moment, his eyes watching for reactions from the leader. The behemoth stood up stretching his form for a moment and shaking the laziness from it before continuing.

“New Dawn is your pack and I understand that it is your right to govern it as you see fit Zalen. But if this is true, it would be a difficult issue to come to terms with.” Saluce let it hit him, he hoped it wasn’t true, with their relationships building between several packs, New Dawn would make a great addition as well and a launching pad to spread acceptance. His purpose was to crusade, and he owed it to Sage and the others to see this thing through even if it meant upsetting a neighbor. Saluce had promised her that he wouldn’t let harm come to her whether it be from Inferni or another pack, and he also had a responsibility to X’y’s friends, especially the Inferni coyote he had met a few days back. Lines blurred when you allowed yourself the chance to socialize and understand something you don’t understand and Saluce had slowly been coming to the point of shedding his own poorly conceived ignorance toward Coyotes.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread