Mark of Love
It would appear that Ayasha was interrupting playtime but Aeron didn’t seem to upset by it. She giggled when the pups yelped when their mother stood up. They didn’t seem hurt nor did Ayasha think that Aeron would hurt children. But the sight of pups playing with Aeron made Ayasha hope that she would someday have pups with Liam. The only thing that she was worried about was if they had a black pup.

But Aeron told her not to look uneasy and she gave the older woman a surprised look. Was she referring to the tattooing or could she tell that she was worried about any pups that she might have with her mate? Ayasha figured it was the former rather than the latter. Aeron than said that she was going to put the pups down for a nap. Ayasha gave a rather distracted nod and looked around the room.

The older woman soon returned and asked her what was going on. Ayasha gave a shy, uncertain smile and said, ”Well, remember how you said you used to tattoo and would be willing to do one for me if I wanted? Well, I’ve decided I want one.” She was taking the plunge and knew that there was no going back now. Well, there was but it was very hard to go back. She could up until the process actually started but she was certain that she wanted and she knew what and where it would be.

Messages In This Thread