Mark of Love
[html]

wc

Aeron smiled as the young woman moved towards her. She was still hoping that this wasn't all for that boy. So why the butterfly and flowers? she asked trying to make a nice conversation. She moved so she was behind Ayasha trying to get a good look at the location. she nodded as she smiled. Thats a good spot.

Moving back around she smiled looking at Ayasha. Its gonna hurt a bit. She sat down and looked at her. Golden eyes studied her wondering what was going on in her mind. There's two ways of doing it too. I can shave the fur off and you'll have to keep it shaved. or I can go through and scar the design into you. She spoke as she looked at her.

She waited for an answer golden hair starting to fall in front of her face. She needed to put it up if she was going to do anything to this young lady because she didn't want it hindering her. She was hoping that the children would stay asleep and allow her to work. She was hoping that this would be fun and easy.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread