Watching the Ships Roll In
[html]
Bambi Lafron

Word Count → 300+ . 3 points. :: Table ©Raze. Sorry for the wait!

"No, of course not!" Bambi couldn't help but giggle, even with his worried sounding tone. She couldn't imagine Skye, or any of the members of CdA, harboring slaves. The shy dog was even at this point unaware that Salsola had them. These lands had dangerous things in them, but they were much more peaceful then where she originally resided from. A few times while hunting for her master she had wandered to far and ended up face to face with another slave camp's vicious guardian. So she figured that if CdA didn't have slaves, neither would the packs around them.

"And my mother taught me not to talk," She said, countering his statement. Her voice wasn't harsh, but had a tad bit of mischief added in to her hushed words. She was going against her own mother in speaking to him, so why would his mother's lessons stop him from fibbing towards her? "but every one breaks the rules some times, eh?" Bambi stopped walking when she caught sight of the boat not to far away. "Do you think the water is only blue because of the sky reflecting off of it?" She asked, now moving towards the wooden ship again. Her own curious nature was showing now. She often voiced questions out loud when she was studying things, but normally wasn't accompanied.

"I don't know if they're all this overly friendly.. Haven't met all of them. I just rejoined recently." The Lafron was close enough to the boat now to touch it. She leaned against it, crossing her arms across her chest. "What do you-" Her sentence was interrupted by a splash of water which she recognized to be caused by her. A whine left her maw as she hit the ground, the shallow aqua not doing much to soften her fall. She didn't really know what she had tripped on, but found her pained rump to be more the source of her attention. "Ow," She said, not bothering to get up from the ground. The surprised overwrote the pain, and she found herself to be more embarrassed than anything. She wasn't good at being social, and her awkwardness was showing now more then ever. "I meant.. What do you think about it? The boat, not my graceful fall.."

<style type="text/css">
.dockriverwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.dockriverwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dockriverwide {width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#1b2a1a; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2j4oozk.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4bda4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dockriverwide .name {color:#c3592a; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:right; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; padding:5px 30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread