Watching the Ships Roll In
[html]
Bambi Lafron

Word Count → 300+ . 3 points. :: Yes, I most definitely did use the word 'tootsies' to replace feet.

The canine patted the side of the boat, just as one would do to a horse. She could feel that it was sturdy, but by the sound, assumed that the bottom part could hold things. The noise that it gave off made it sound hollow.. "But what would they carry down there?" She wondered. Then her mind thought of all the precious cargo they could get from other areas.

She walked a bit away from Oak and the boat, using the distant space to shake off particles of water without wetting any one else. She was sure the boat may not really 'mind' getting wet, for that's what it was made for. But she thought it may be rude to shake off water on to the Dreamer boy, "Plus.. Think I teased him enough for today." With this thought came a question, would she ever see him again? He was part of a different pack.. One that could be miles away. Something in her mind whispered that she wished to see him again. "Maybe I'll just have to go visit him,"

Bambi strolled back over to the sir, thinking about his question. It would be a great experience, since she had never ridden a boat before. "I'm not sure.." The ship seemed sturdy enough, but water could get rough. "I kinda like having both feet on the ground." She said, wiggling her toes in the sand. She couldn't quite feel it like a human's tootsie's would, but it still felt nice.

They had run out of things to really talk about. He had asked about her pack, and this is what she had shown him. A nice representation of the group's union and creative skills, but now the air was empty. "Oak? She whispered in her hushed voice. It was the first time she had really spoken his name aloud but.. Even in her choppy way of speaking, it still had a certain beauty about it. "Where is your pack? Distance." She could probably sniff it out on her own later on, but didn't want to risk getting lost. Additionally, she liked to know how far away something was before making plans to set out after it. "Could come see you some time..? I mean, if you don't mind." She said, toying with her ear nervously. <style type="text/css">
.dockriverwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.dockriverwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dockriverwide {width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#1b2a1a; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2j4oozk.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4bda4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dockriverwide .name {color:#c3592a; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:right; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; padding:5px 30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread