We're not perfect, you know.
[html]
Word Count :: 271

Anon grunted at the smaller females stammering and listened to her words. She claimed not to be an intruder, which in all honesty, was the truth. She had not stepped onto the territory and was waiting for someone to find her, but it still didn't excuse the fact that she was, or at least had, some coyote in her. Anon had long since lost her faith and trust in the theiving hounds, and was skeptical of anyone she met that even remotely looked like one. She couldn't help but remember the little snot she had caught trying to make off with her mare on her way back here and almost let out a snarl. She figured if that had happened the girl in front of her would have crumbled to the ground. She was at least aware of her place in this matter and didn't seem to want a challenge.

At the sound of her Angela's name, her ears pricked and she narrowed her eyes. Family? She is Naniko's.. Family? A hissing noise sounded on her tongue and she took a moment to surpress a growl in her throat. She squeezed the bridge of her nose between two large fingers and flattened her ears. "Fine, you can come with me back to the caverns, but only because you are family of Naniko's." She grumbled. And I don't really feel like getting my hide handed to me on a platter for dismissing you without you seeing Naniko. Naniko was all about family and she sured hoped this little whelp was telling the truth because either way, she would get her pelt skinned.

Sometimes I wake up by the door. That heart you caught must be waiting for you. Even now when we're already over.

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread