sunlight.
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 282 :: merp. <

As the other woman slid off of her horse, Emmanuelle watched with bright, curious eyes. She was interested in the animal the other rode in on, it was probably very handy and convenient when she had to get to far away places. Her attention was drawn the other female as she spoke, paying apt attention. Grinning as she finished, she answered. " I am new to Inferni, and so far it is good. I've only met one other member though, Vesper. I wish to meet more. " She finished with a grin, that was her alright, social butterfly. Emmanuelle flourished in social situations, every friendly and always caring. Those long months spent on her own had her accustomed to loneliness however, and it was nice to at least have the option to be around others.

" There is much to explore, yes? This looks and smells like a big territory. There is so much I have to do and learn, it's a bit daunting. The only other pack I have been in was a family pack, and since I have been traveling the only skills I know and love are hunting and fishing, especially ice fishing. " She said, bringing her hand up to stroke her chin, eyes pointed off to the side as she was thinking. Emma had only come to the clan lands with a few belongings, which she had stashed in the snow nearby. She wasn't at all sure where to get things and how to obtain them. It was her first thought that she would have to make them, but then again she only knew how to hunt and fish.

It would be interesting to have to find all these teachers needed.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread