sunlight.
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 339 :: Tongue

She listened to what Myrika had to say, genuine interest painted all over her mottled face. Her tail began to sway back and forth as Myrika talked about her skills, leather work particular struck Emmanuelles interest. That was just one of the skills that she needed to learn, and if Myrika was willing to teach, well the female coywolf would just be laughing wouldn't she! Pleased with making this womans acquaintance she let a toothy grin settle on her muzzle, also pleased with the mention of the lake. This time of year it was likely to be frozen and perfect for ice fishing! She wasn't at all too sure how the woman fared with the patience required to ice fish, sometimes Emmanuelle was stuck waiting for hours until the right opportunity came but given her scouting and animal skills, she bet her left toe that she had patience for those things.

Maybe Myri would even want to be taught how to ice fish if she didn't already know! Wow! The possibility of teaching someone something, especially since the other female was older and more seasoned then her made Emmanuelle excited, this day was just panning out perfectly so quickly! " That lake sounds wonderful, but maybe that is an activity for later that we can bank on. If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to teach me some of what you know with leather working? That was one of the things I was planning to find a teacher for. " She questioned politely, her voice soft and friendly, though there were undercurrents of youthful excitement.

" If you were willing to show me some of what you do, maybe I could teach you how to ice fish? I mean, if you don't already know. " She said shyly, clasping her furred hands behind her back and dropping her gaze to the ground while she dragged her foot along to create a line in the frozen dirt. Emmanuelle was afraid of offending her new clan member, especially one that was actually being nice to her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread