sunlight.
[html]

OOC: don't mind her.. just starting to figure out she likes girls. Tongue

Word Count → 556

After she had finished speaking and was waiting on the others reply, Emmanuelle took the time to look around. The sun had risen high into the sky, warming her back pleasantly. Although there was a chill in the air, it did not really carry an effect due to the coywolfs inherited thick fur. A few leaves that had managed to stick on their branches all winter slowly drifted to the ground as a light breeze flitted through the barren forests surrounding the two females, a quite whistle audible - just barely to the young female. It was a beautiful day, one that she was pleased that she arrived on. What good fortune the youth carried, being in the company of someone just as pleasant as herself. Emmanuelle let her eyes settle on the beautiful form in front of her, looking her up and down subtly.

She really was beautiful, and tall too. Emma wasn't really one to judge on appearances, generally only taking the good away from someone. Dyeing her hair, she sighed. Myrikas hair was a gorgeous mix between sienna and other red shades, hanging just past her shoulders. Brushing a lock of her own light blonde hair out of her face, she clasped her hands together. Her hair was alright, it was a nice shade of gold, highlighted by platinum and ash blondes near the top thinly, those streaks growing fatter and more blended towards the bottom. Unfortunately, she didn't have a comb carved out just yet so it was somewhat tangled, curly and hanging to her waist in imperfect ringlets, Emma wasn't usually in Optime form so this saved her some of the upkeep that her hair so desperately needed.

What really stunned Emma about Myrikas appearance were her perfectly turquoise eyes. She swiped a hand over her own for a moment, moving hair out of the way lightly. In her home pack she had been teased about her mismatched eyes, frequently being called a freak so now it was natural that she was self-conscious about them. However, you could not go through life hiding your eyes so she would have to get over it some point in time. The attractive females voice pulled Emma from her thoughts, and she refocused with a bright smile, pretending she hadn't been lost in the others looks. Pleased with what Myri said, Ems nodded her head enthusiastically and stepped forward lightly. " Perfect! " She exclaimed happily, clasping her hands together in front of her own filled out chest. " I can't wait to see everything, you must be quite skilled to have your own workshop! " Gushing now, the female noticed her over-enthusiasm and heat rose to her cheeks, thankfully hidden by the mottled fur that covered her body.

As an apologetic mention of not being able to riding the horse rose, Emma recoiled in comical horror, her ears pressed back and her eyes wide. " As much as horses interest me, I've never ridden one.. " She admitted shamefully, was riding horses a staple in Nova Scotia? " Actually, this is the first horse I've seen with a rider that wasn't intent on chasing me. " Barking out a laugh, she strode up beside Myrika, although on the opposite side of the horse. No use spooking the animal, judging from it's size she figured she wouldn't want to be caught in some sort of crazy stampede after all!

i've been trapped inside your heart shaped box for weeks.

Image courtesy of d o l f i@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aw-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.aw-template p.outsidetext {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:Throw My Hands Up In The Air, serif; color:#dcd5d2; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:regular; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template b {color:#343c36; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#dcd5d2; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2ntib5w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:0px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.aw-template p.wordcount {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread