sunlight.
[html]

OOC:

Word Count → 354

The pretty youth listened to Myrikas words, they were comforting even though nothing could prove her speculations. " I hope so. I know a lot of luperci in this world are not like me, but I hold out hope that not very many them do things like that on a whim. You are probably right though, or at least I hope you are. " Waving a hand gently, she dismissed that particular conversation. Parts of her still ached if she spent too much time thinking about it. Stating that she was indeed sunny set Emma's tail whipping back and forth in pleasure. " I am really glad you think that, I do try. I feel there is no place for depression and what have you in this world, especially with how beautiful every day can be! " She exclaimed with a smile, gesturing toward the skys as if to highlight the very sun that warmed the two females faces.

Strolling along quietly, she enjoyed the few moments of silence that passed between the two, completely comfortable with her newfound friend. A look of serene peace settled on the coywolfs face, and her hands clasped behind her back as they moved, glancing over at the horse on the other side of Myrika. It was indeed a beautiful animal, though in her eyes dangerous. Lots of things that were beautiful were dangerous, she mused to herself inside her head. A large building began to near in the distance, and they began passing ruined houses and other signs of past civilization. Releasing her other hand, she raised her arm and pointed to the large building, catching the russet-hued coyotes eyes before speaking.

" Is that where you live? " The youth began, taking in the immensity of the building. " I myself took a room in the mansion by the dampwoods temporarily. I hope to make my home in the spring, once the rains have passed. It will be some work, I have a specific place in mind. " She mused, half thinking out loud. The smell of various animals began to tickle her nose and Emma breathed them in, memorizing each scent as it came up.

i've been trapped inside your heart shaped box for weeks.

Image courtesy of d o l f i@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aw-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.aw-template p.outsidetext {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:Throw My Hands Up In The Air, serif; color:#dcd5d2; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:regular; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template b {color:#343c36; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#dcd5d2; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2ntib5w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:0px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.aw-template p.wordcount {color:#272d28; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread