sunlight.
[html]

As Myrika asked about the house Emma's tail swung from side to side happily. This was one of the things that truly made the female happy, when others took an interest in things that she herself was interested in. It was a great feeling. " Well, it will take a lot of work and careful planning, but with what I've come up with I'm fairly certain it will be able to work. The main issue is making the structure to support the dirt, but considering we are surounded by wilderness we should be good. " She began, milky white canines flashing as another smile settled on her muzzle, not quite stained yellow yet from her young age.

" I didn't come up with it originally, although I wish I did. I've traveled across the country to get here, and in my travels I've seen many human dwellings, mostly ruins. One of these ruins were particularly interesting, it was dug into the side of a small hillside and it had mostly retained its shape even from the decay of so many years gone past. " The youth continued, pausing for a moment as a small frown flitted across her features. " However, the humans built it with brick and wood flooring. I'm not sure where to get bricks and floorboards, so I was going to improvise with branches, straws and grasses and leather. It will definitely take some fine tuning to get everything in order though. "

Emma shifted her weight, feeling suddenly shy. A creamy hand crept up her arm until one of her arms was across her chest, holding its mate gently. Her mismatched eyes dropped to the floor, the dark brown fur staining underneath them and contrasting them so brilliantly. " I am terribly sorry - " Quietly she began, avoiding Myrika's gaze as she realized just what had happened. " I didn't mean to get so side-tracked and off topic, momentarily I forgot why we were here, it won't happen again - I assure you. " Her tone was apologetic and shameful, and rightly so. This was not the way her parents raised her, she was a guest in anothers home and she would do well to remember that.

" Please, " She began to speak again, smiling shyly and motioning behind her. " Please show me your projects you were speaking about before. I am very interested. "

[/html]

Messages In This Thread