when you turn around, there's sunshine
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksHe looked up at the bird, but did not immediately notice the accompanying wolf. Instead, he wondered whether falcons were common in the area and whether the bird was nesting nearby. Footsteps drew his gaze from the sky and he stopped to watch the stranger as he approached. The coyote thought for a moment that he looked a little familiar -- his family was enormous and far-reaching with dozens of members he had never met; it was not so far-fetched to think that this might be one of them. Indeed, he was reminded of a conversation with Faolin. Everyone seemed to come and go so easily; perhaps this was a long-lost half-brother or distant cousin. Arkham shrugged it off though. Speculation seemed like a waste of time when it seemed likely that he would find out soon enough. Likely.

sharksHe flicked an ear at the other's words, uncertain as to what his first impression of the wolf was. Maybe, he answered decidedly, I might not have known it was the devil, and the devil might not have known it was me. Arkham was a nameless, wandering nomad, a lonely thing that for now, had no family and no home. But he had always liked company and conversation. Hiding his face hadn't changed that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread