Same old song and dance
[html]

Word Count ::311 Points::3 OOC::

The male had slowed down his movement tremendously since he’d started, nearly having stopped due to erratic breathing rather than his abundance of energy. Something was different about the air he breathed now; he had so much focus on what he had been doing that he didn’t catch the white woman’s presence. When he finally noticed the smell he looked around briefly wondering how he could have completely missed somebody just walking in. The mystery female stood just inside the doorway of the in process of changing sawmill. Mido was curious to just how long she had been standing there watching, she must have thought he were nuts bouncing around like a lunatic.

Then it struck him, he wanted someone to train with just for the enjoyment of another’s company. Had his unheard prayers been blessed and answered, in his mind the idea seemed too good to be true. Uncertain about whether or not she had any experience he may end up showing her a thing or two about the art of fighting today. Not only was there uncertainty about a skill base, he knew nothing about her, including her name. You know you don’t have to stand in the door and watch, you’re welcome to come in and participate if you’d like. He stopped doing whatever it was he was doing to approach her. I never did get your name during the hunt. I’m Mido, one of the Dasa’s. Giving her a couple feet of personal space he stood, smiling he extended one of his brown colored hands to greet her. The half and half held no knowledge of what she had become in the rank system, but she certainly wasn’t one of the Zepars any more, she was under no obligation to be respectful. To the Huskadore common courtesy was just common and something that came natural to him.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread