Same old song and dance
It took the mostly white male a few moments to notice her and Ayasha took the time to reminisce about the last time she had any real reason to use her fighting skills. The war that the idiot Maska brought upon the peace pack that she was once part of was actually the start of the catalyst of changes that brought her to this moment, to an extent. It caused her and her mother’s relation to become strained and it also made her brother Ahiga start to be rather rude to her and blame her for abandoning him.

But Maska was not the main cause for her to be here. She wasn’t sure who’s fault it was, or if it was anyone’s at all, for Liam killing his sister. Ayasha knew that it wasn’t really Liam’s fault. It was those blasted butterflies but she also knew that wasn’t exactly a good excuse for him. That boy, well now man, was so frustrating sometimes.

But the male that she had been watching finally noticed her and said that she could participate and introduced himself as Mido and that he was a Dasa. ”Well, Mido. I didn’t want to interrupt you. You’re a warrior if you’re a Dasa. I’m Ayasha and I’m a Seere. Do you fight well with knives?” So she could be rather forward with what she wanted.

Messages In This Thread