Same old song and dance
[html]

Word Count ::315 Points::3 OOC:: Sorry for the derp, I didn’t even realize that you posted till late yesterday.

Once he noticed her, the male told her that she had been welcome to come and participate with him. She seemed to not be hesitant at all, she replied by telling him she hadn’t wanted to interrupt. Already she made an immediate impression on him as a well mannered girl. She further went on to state her name and rank, she was courteous too? She’s a Seere? That’s good; because I’m pretty sure other than her we don’t have any cave explorers. After telling him her name she proceeded to ask if he could fight well with knives. Wow, she’s well mannered, courteous and quick to the point! She was really straight forward, but by no means was rude or out of bounds with her question. The Dasa looked around at the makeshift targets that were positioned about the area. He noted his precision, only a few of his knives were strewn amongst the ground. He took a moment to actually contemplate her question. Ayasha right? I’m no master with knives… but I’d say much better than your average individual. He stated her name as a question hoping he was saying it right. His confidence was far from overboard but apparent enough, he was quite comfortable with knives, nearly any bladed weapon it seemed.

The Multicolored male smiled at her unintentionally, wondering if their conversation would move in the direction he thought it was going. They were at the training grounds, and if she wanted some practice or training she came to the right place. If she wanted someone to spar, train with or do some weapons work with, he felt she couldn’t have run into a better canine. He was always eager to help, sometimes he thought a little too willing to lend a hand and make others happy. It was something that he just did; the Huskadore never noticed it half the time.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread