Same old song and dance
[html]

Word Count ::322 Points::3 OOC:: Not a problem. If anything I probably just wanted to bug you =D

Having told Ayasha that he could use knives well enough she seriously seemed to consider what he said. Looking at her, he could the wheels turning in her head. With a smile on her face It looked as though she were done pondering things over. She asked if they could practice with knives then do something else later. She mention that she knew a bit about using a staff, coincidentally that was the first weapon the Dasa had mastered.

Reaching into the side pockets located at the knees of his black khakis, sticking a finger through the loop on the end of the knife’s handle he pulled out a Kunai in each hand. Definitely! I’m assuming you have your own knives. If not then I can lend you a couple. Once he said what he did, he realized that if the white female didn’t have knives that she could just pick a few up from the ground. Thinking more about what she initially asked for, her request was actually slightly ambiguous. What other types of fighting would she be interested in? In the male’s mind fighting and weapons were two different things. He had multiple styles of fighting that he had enlisted in his experience and lots of weapons that he has worked with. If she wanted to learn non-weapon hand to hand combat there would be so much that he could show her.

He would get a better idea of what he might teach her when they got to that point. For now they would play together with sharp objects. Would it be strange to others that this is my idea of a good time? The multicolored mix wondered to himself, as he gave the Seere an excited grin. He spun the Kunai in his hands around his fingers and caught them with the blades facing downward. Are you ready Ayasha? Now he was just being silly having a good time.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread