Same old song and dance
[html]

Word Count ::202 Points:: OOC::Sorry… I think this is the first time I’ve had a real muse issue 8[ Next one will be better.

The Dasa pulled out his own knives; he was ready to get down to business. Mido asked if she was ready, she nodded and displayed a smile that was more than welcoming. Watching her take a stance with her knives in hand, he wondered what sort of training she had received. She looked to be well balanced with the weight on her feet; the Seere seemed eager and ready to get going. Flipping the Kunai in his left hand so that it was pointing upward, the other still faced downward.

Facing entirely forward with his arms held up and his shoulders relaxed, he stepped towards her, closing what little distance there was between them. Taking the blade in his left hand he swung from his right side to his left in a horizontal motion. The strike he considered friendly, it was overly fast or strong, but welcoming. Easy to dodge, stop or deflect the idea was to engage the white female. The last time he’d been exposed to throwing knives was his training session with Aeron, she used knives and he wielded his Kamas, even though the woman played him a fool it was all in fun and she helped him immensely.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread