Same old song and dance
Her attack missed but that was OK. She was just getting warmed up. It was expected that she wouldn’t go all in until further into the sparring session. But she knew enough to not let herself go into a blind attack. That simply wasn’t her style. Although there was something amazing about launching yourself at the unsuspecting body of your opponent.

Mido gave her a quick and gentle attack and she simply leapt out of the way. Her smaller structure meant that she was able to be quicker and as soon as she leapt away she darted towards him, trying to jab at him with her right hand while leaving her right to parry an attack, or at least try to do so.

His question about whether or not she wanted to be a warrior caused her to give a snort of laughter. ”Sorry, Mido. I’m an explorer and scout by nature. Fighting is a hobby of mine.” She didn’t mention that she had some reservations about warriors. Sure her uncle was one but so were Maska’s goons. But she did flash him a cheeky smile. ”Its not my fault that I happen to be talented at it.” It really wasn’t. it was her parents that she had never known and J’adore.

Messages In This Thread