Same old song and dance
[html]

Word Count ::321 Points:: 3 OOC:: @.@

She easily leapt up and over his kick, when she landed she let a groan of surprise. Ayasha asked him a question regarding his statement of talent. The way she worded it and how exactly he heard it made him wonder. Mido wasn’t certain how to take it, was she just being honest or rude? Whatever the intent of her asking, she made him think about it. What skills he had were definitely not natural; he busted his ass to be good at pretty much anything he tried, including fighting. The Dasa couldn’t even begin to calculate the time he’d put toward combat related topics, it would be a lot. I guess you could say whatever fighting skills I have, I really worked for them.

As soon as he had made his dash, the white woman struck the knife in his hand with hers. The contact between their weapons made the blade vibrate and ring in his hand, making him clench his teeth together. Her movement hadn’t distracted him from seeing go to hit him on top of the head. The male could have gotten away from it, but he chose to let her get him. Bonk! It really didn’t hurt, as he scratched his head he thought he may wake up with an egg on his head in the morning. I guess if that were a real fight, you would be the victor. You’re really great with knives. He gave her a goofy smile, figuring that would be the end of their friendly match. There was no need for pack mates to seriously get physical with each other, especially over nothing. She really was good at handling knives, but there was plenty more that she could learn. The mix shook his feet in attempt to get the dirt and debris out from between his toes. So Ayasha, want to call it quits or might you be up to learning something.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread