too little, too late
[html]

Oak had visited Alder, and the masked male had shown him around. The Court was quite different then the Dreaming lands, and Oak wondered how the timid male adjusted so well to the change. But there were many mysteries to life, and Oak did not dwell on that particular one. He was fairly happy for his brother, and glad that he was able to help the bond between Cour des Miracles and Crimson Dreams. He does! I think he likes them more the us. Oak spoke with a bit of a laugh. Alder had always preferred the company of low speech species rather then wolves.

Though, the pup’s name did not ring an initial bell in Oak’s mind he figured that he was a son of one of the pack’s families. Perhaps it was like being one of the Marinos. Nice to meet you Skoll. Oak spoke with a nod. I came to look around, and I was surprised to see that they have that boat. It’s pretty big. Eyes watched the Courtier puppy curiously, waiting for his reaction. You came all the way for the Court alone? He wondered aloud, a smile turning his dark lips upwards a bit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread