[aw] magnifique bateau
[html]
OOC

Terra grinned at Skoll, nodding her head. The most amazing thing I've seen. Deciding not to display her ignorance in front of a pup Terra kept herself from ranting about how amazing that it floated on water was. Asked what they would do with it Terra cocked her head. The uses of such an object hadn't occurred to her, still at the stage when just looking at it and clambering all over it was entertainment enough. I suppose they'll use it to keep stuff they want out of reach of strangers, and use it to reach places you can't get to on land. Yes, that made sense. Terra nodded her head. That's exactly how she'd use it.

Asked if she was having fun Terra's face contorted into mock horror. If I'm not, will adult Skoll scold me? Laughing Terra nodded. I believe I'm the one who's supposed to be asking the questions pup. You didn't get into trouble while I was off, did you? Terra hoped not. It was bad enough that she had. Terra didn't want the pack to think that all of her pack were rough miscreants. It was really just her that caused so much trouble.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread