[aw] magnifique bateau
[html]

Word Count :: 245

Terra agreed with him, and the golden prince continued to wag his tail as he looked back up at the thing. Her explanation made sense as well, and he smiled as he thought about it. “Like islands?” he asked, turning back around to her. “Or they could go far far away to the other…the other…everywhere!” He found himself at a loss for words and embarrassed about it, but he did his best to hide his lack of knowledge. He didn’t even know if the region was all one piece of land! They could be on an island right now and he’d never know! Only experience and wandering would teach him these things, and he was too young for that.

The coywolf turned his question onto him, and he giggled at her horrified expression. A cocky grin danced on his lips, only growing broader and brighter when she asked if he’d gotten into trouble. “Nope, I’ve been a good boy,” he proclaimed, tilting his chin up. He had been on his very best behavior for Bambi and the others, and he’d even made friends.

“And I caught a mouse!” Skoll blurted. “Bambi and me went an’ hunted and I caught a mouse!” Oh, if only he had the proof to back up his claims, but what little there was of the prey was in his stomach. It hadn’t been much more than a mouthful, really, but it was still something he had hunted all for himself.

I will beat the odds;
I can go the distance.
I will face the world:
fearless, proud and strong.
I will please the gods;
I can go the distance,
till I find my hero's welcome,
right where I belong.

Image courtesy of Stuck in Customs

<style>
.GR2_SkollH2 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SkollH2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#494d68; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SkollH2 {background-color:#827d69; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#322f2a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9903/atable19.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #494d68; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SkollH2 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #494d68; }
.GR2_SkollH2 .name {text-align:right; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SkollH2 .lyrics {color:#d0dadf; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;}
.GR2_SkollH2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#d0dadf; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread